Wednesday Walking Club
Get some fresh air and stretch your legs on an approximately 2-3 mile walk. Register to receive the location each week. Some locations may charge a parking fee, for which you will be responsible.
Walking shoes, bug repellent, a bottle of water and a sense of adventure suggested.
We'll meet at 9:45 and start walking at 10:00am.
- September 6: North Shore Rail Trail (Dogwood Drive access, Wading River, NY 11792)
- September 13: Quogue Wildlife Rescue Center (3 Old Country Rd, Quogue, NY 11959)
- September 20: Peconic Riverfront Park (Peconic Ave/Heidi Behr Way, Riverhead, NY 11901. We'll meet at the Riverhead Town Square gazebo.)
- September 27: Grumman Loop (Meet at the Isaac Dog Park parking lot, Calverton, NY 11933)
- October 4: Indian Island County Park (Indian Point Rd., Riverhead, NY 11901)
- October 11: Wertheim National Wildlife Refuge (340 Smith Road, Shirley, NY, 11967)