Get some fresh air and stretch your legs on an approximately 2-3 mile walk. Register to receive the location each week. Some locations may charge a parking fee, for which you will be responsible.
Walking shoes, bug repellent, a bottle of water and a sense of adventure suggested.
We'll meet at 9:45 and start walking at 10:00am
- May 3: Wildwood State Park (790 Hulse Landing Rd, Wading River, NY 11792)
- May 10: Indian Island County Park (Indian Point Rd., Riverhead, NY 11901)
- May 17: Hallock State Park Preserve (6062 Sound Ave., Riverhead, NY 11901) $8 parking fee. Free if 62 years of age or older.
- May 24: North Shore Rail Trail (Dogwood Drive access, Wading River, NY 11792)
- May 31: Wertheim National Wildlife Refuge (340 Smith Rd, Shirley, NY 11967)